18 August 2008

KwikPicks: The New Scenic Café, Duluth, Minn.

My wife and I went to the New Scenic on a rainy Friday afternoon late in June.

  • Food: 4
  • Service: 4
  • Ambiance: 4
  • Value: 4

Comments: This was sort of an anniversary lunch after a business meeting in Duluth. Since we were celebrating, we ate a little more than we normally would at lunch. I had duck. My wife had lamb. The food was excellent. It’s pretty rustic, but still comfortable. It wasn’t cheap, but I thought it was a good value for what we had.

Recommendation: Worth a visit.

1 comment:

Bananawoo said...

I love the North Shore! I was just up there the other week and almost stopped at The New Scenic, but passed. Instead we did the Bluefin Grille once we reached Tofte. Also amazing food!

My Birthday Dinner No. 4 - Terzo Minneapolis

 My extended birthday celebrations came to a glorious end in mid-December, nearly a month after my actual birth date. (That was Thanksgiving...