09 January 2010

Celebration dinner at Benihana, Golden Valley, MN


Late in 2009, I announced a 'brand extension' and started a Krik's Picks profile on Yelp. At the time, I wondered how I would integrate my Yelp posts with my blog. I've only been doing Yelp for a couple weeks now. But I think Krik's Picks on Yelp will take the place of my 'Kwik Pick' reviews that I started a while ago.

So here's what I'm going to try. When I post a review on Yelp, I'll just post a photo and brief item on the blog with a link to the Yelp review. I don't know if that will make a difference to anyone. Most of the time, I think I'm just talking to myself on this blog. But if I have any readers, and if any of you have an opinion about this approach, feel free to let me know.

So click here to read about the birthday celebration that we had for my son at Benihana in Golden Valley, MN. Here's the photo.

No comments:

My Birthday Dinner No. 4 - Terzo Minneapolis

 My extended birthday celebrations came to a glorious end in mid-December, nearly a month after my actual birth date. (That was Thanksgiving...